International 2X Weekend Offer
- The promotion will run on weekends only from 12:00 am Fridays through to and including 11:59 pm Sundays, starting on Friday, June 4, 2021 and ending on Sunday, June 20, 2021 (“The Promotional Period”) excluding the weekend of June 11-13, 2021.
- Customers will be required to send top up of US$10/ GBP £8/ CAD$15 or more to Barbados via the below channels during the promotional period in order for the Digicel customer in Barbados to receive the 2X/100% bonus credit.
a. Online at www.digicelinternational.com ;
b. The Digicel International App;
c. An authorized Digicel Retail store abroad or International top up online channels (websites and
- Promotion is only valid for topups sent from abroad. Not valid for domestic topups.
- The bonus credit is non-transferable.
- The bonus credit is valid on the recipient’s mobile number for a total of 3 days from when it is applied.
- The bonus credit on the recipient’s Digicel mobile number can be used for Digicel to Digicel (on-net) calls and SMS only.
- This promotion is only valid for Digicel prepaid customers in the Barbados.
- Digicel will not be responsible for: (1) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in network connections or hardware or software; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part; or (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this promotion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time vary the terms of the promotion, to amend its terms and conditions or to withdraw the promotion. In any of these events, notice will be given via media advertisements or messages to subscribers and will be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend, and/or modify the promotion if any fraud, virus, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, safety, or proper play of the promotion. In such event, Digicel hereby specifically reserves the right (but not the obligation) to award some other prize hereunder by means of a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up until the time of the impairment.